11 Apr We’re Exhibiting at The Northern Business Exhibition
Whether you are looking to get your new business idea up and running or you want to grow your existing business, the Northern Business Exhibition has everything you need under one roof.
It is held on 18th and 19th April 2018 and we are going to be exhibiting there at stand number A34.
Come on down and join us, network and make amazing connections with thousands of businesses.
About The Northern Business Exhibition
Ten reasons you should visit:
- The right advice – More than 80 free seminars from an outstanding collection of successful entrepreneurs and experts.
- All the leading suppliers – Our exhibitors are the best and most cost-efficient suppliers and support organisations you’ll need.
- Pitch your idea to win £5000 – In our competition – the winning business idea will win £5k plus all the business services needed to successfully launch.
- 1-2-1 expert appointments – have an expert talk you through how to sell successfully, find funding, or set up your marketing campaigns effectively – all for free!
- Develop key business skills – Learn to sell well, how to run digital marketing campaigns, how to hire and retain staff, and so much more!
- Build new contacts – Facilitated networking means you can forge valuable new business relationships.
- Find Funding – Meet and compare the wealth of funding suppliers to find the right one for your plans.
- Procurement – Winning a government contract could cement your business’ success – find out how!
- Save thousands of pounds – We give you access to valuable show discounts, promotions, giveaways, and competitions. Affordably start your business!
- It’s all completely FREE! – Just register online or by phone now!
Getting to The Northern Business Exhibition
Manchester Central is an iconic venue in the heart of Manchester. It is situated right in the centre of the UK and easy to reach via Manchester’s extensive multi-modal transport network.
The city’s Metrolink network is expanding and currently, the nearest stop to Manchester Central is Deansgate-Castlefield. From there, we’re just a few minutes on foot – just follow the signs along the route.
Metrolink runs every few minutes from early morning until late in the evening. You don’t need a timetable, just turn up, buy your ticket and the next Metrolink will be along shortly. However, while the network is being improved, please do check your route before travelling.
It takes a little over two hours to reach Manchester from London and Manchester also has direct connections to most major UK cities. Services arrive at Piccadilly or Victoria stations where passengers can connect with Metrolink trams for easy access to the city centre. Manchester Central is a 20-minute walk from Piccadilly Station or just five minutes by taxi. Alternatively, catch a connecting train to Oxford Road Station – just five minutes from Manchester Central on foot.
Manchester is at the heart of a comprehensive motorway network. Manchester’s M60 orbital motorway provides easy access from north, south, east and west.
For Sat Nav purposes, we recommend using postcode – M2 3GX.
or parking, Manchester Central’s on-site NCP car park is open 24 hours and the most convenient option.
A little bit about OHS
We are digital marketing extraordinaires! We specialise in telephone system messages, from welcome messages and multi-stage menus to out of office voicemails and monumental on hold tracks. All of our audio is mixed in-house with a wide variety of music tracks, everything from Beethoven’s 5th to Ibiza club classics, and the voices of the many talented voiceover artists we work with.
With the recent popularity boom of VOIP telephone systems – that can be programmed to hold almost any message you can think of – we’ve recently opened a telecommunications arm of OHS, providing line rental, broadband and telephone solutions to customers with old, outdated, or faulty systems. From enquiry to installation, we can help find a complete telecommunications package that fits just right.
Latest News from OHS
Merseyrail is offering members of the public the opportunity to step on board a full-size mock-up of one of its new trains that are due to come into service in 2020....
As the seasons change, it’s a fantastic time to take inventory of your marketing materials and make sure your on hold message reflects the present and future of your business....