Last Updated On 01-Nov-2023
Effective Date 01-Nov-2023
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 03339900009 on the collection, use and disclosure of your information that we collect when you use our website ( https://www.onholdstudio.co.uk/ ). (the "Service"). Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations and requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
We use anonymous session cookies (short-term cookies that disappear when you close your browser) to help you navigate the website and make the most of the features. If you log into the website, application or a course as a registered user, your session cookie will also contain your user ID so that we can check which services you are allowed to access.
Should users wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto their computer’s hard drive, they should take necessary steps within their web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving.
Whilst using our website, software applications or services, you may be required to provide personal information (name, address, email, account details, etc..). We will use this information to administer our website, applications, client databases and marketing material. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Further, by providing telephone, fax and email details, you consent to Onhold Studio Connect Ltd contacting you using that method. You have the right at any time to request a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Onhold Studio Connect Ltd has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Information collection and use
How do we collect information?
Onhold Studio Connect Ltd collects information in two ways:
- When you directly give it to us ("Directly Provide Data")
When you sign up for our site, purchase our products or communicate with us, you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, by filling in text boxes or completing registration forms. All this information requires a direct action by you at the time for us to receive it.
- When you give us permission to obtain from other accounts ("User Authorised Data")
Depending on your settings or privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account with those other services. For example, this can be via social media or by choosing to send us your location data when accessing our website from your smartphone.
How do we use your information?
We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Marketing/ Promotional
- Enforce T&C
- Processing payment
- Targeted advertising
If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
How long do we keep your data for?
Onhold Studio Connect Ltd will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the service to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the Services to you.
Onhold Studio Connect Ltd will not sell or rent your personal identifiable information, gathered because of filling out the site registration form, to anyone.
Choosing how we use your data
We understand that you trust us with your personal information, and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all the following:
- You can verify the details you have submitted to Onhold Studio Connect Ltd by contacting our customer services team – firstname.lastname@example.org. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your email address and your address.
- You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by Onhold Studio Connect Ltd regarding your profile at any time. Please note though that, if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even if your account is deleted.
- You are also free to close your account. If you do so your account will be deactivated. However, we may retain archived copies of your information as a required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to address fraud and spam).
- You can always feel free to update us on your details at any point by contacting – email@example.com
- You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
- You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
If you have any concerns with how we use your data please contact us directly, or alternatively we are registered with ICO (The Information Commissioner's Office) our registered number is ZA115080.
Please note, we are constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes.